VOLTERO PS18 / S160 1500WH BUNDLE
Never get stuck at home or in the office again. Create your own mobile office in the camp, in nature or by the sea. Now you can decide for yourself how, when and where you want to play or work with your notebook, tablet and phone without running out of power. The battery capacity is 1.488Wh with LiFePo4 built in battery with +3.500 life cycles.
Get used to being able to work at full speed anywhere as this powerhouse is fully up to date with the latest technologies. The Voltero PS18 solar generator is equipped with newest LiFePo4 batteries. It has also a 1.800W pure sine inverter with 4.000W surge power. Voltero PS18 also offer 2 x USB-C PD2.0 PPS power output ports 1 x max 60W (left) + 1 x max 18W (right) and 2 x USB A port with max 18W. But that is not all. PS18 has alo 3 x 12V ports. 2 ports are DC 5.5 x 2.1mm with 12V 10A. There is also a cigarette lighter port available. So total output on all 3 12V ports is 120W. You can connect 3 devices with each 40W or 1 with 120W.
The Voltero PS18 solar battery generator has three ways to recharge: the wall outlet (200W), car charging and solar panel.
PS18 has 2 charging ports, namely 2 x DC7909 max 240W per port (12-30V)
Voltero PS18 can also be charged simultaneously with 2 x grid charges.
You can charge PS18 with 2 x S220 panels, each connected to one DC7909 port. Or you can charge with 1 x S220 and 1 x grid charger, again each connected to one DC7909 port.
Voltero PS18 solar generator can charge all USB-C devices. In the package there is no USB C cable included. You can buy additionally our Voltero C1 (1 meter length) and C2 (2 meter length) PD3.0 100W 10Gbps data cable
Charging and discharging at the same time is possible
The electric generator large color LED display provides a real-time battery power monitoring system to help you keep track of the power level status. including remaining cell capacity, current input and output, battery status while charging and accurately displaying the remaining working time of the Voltero PS18 station during work (accurate to the minute)
Solar charging is supported
Voltero PS18 can also be charged with our solar panels like Voltero S110 and Voltero S220. Voltero S370 and Voltero S420 panels cannot be connected directly to Voltero PS18 because they have to high voltage.
You can connect 2 x S220 to PS18.
What is in the box?
- PS18 1.488Wh solar generator
- 2 x 200W grid charger
- 12V cigarette charger cable
- MC4 to DC7909 solar cable
- Solar panel
- USB-C charger. You can use your own charger or purchase our C65 or C100
* Solar Panel with SunPower cells
* Efficiency, 24,3%
* Power: 160W/21V (40W x 4pcs)
* Material black 900D polyester
* Dimensions : 53 x 42 x 3 cm (folded); 175 x 53 x 0,5 cm (unfolded)
* Weight: 5,2KG
* MC4 connector
* Ideal for Voltero, PowerOak, Bluetti, Jackery, and EcoFlow generators
* Strengthened back of the solar panel so it does not bend
Constructed so you can charge:
- Voltero PS6, PS12, PS18 and PS24
- PowerOak Bluetti PS5 / EB40, PS6 / AC50, PS7 / AC100, PS8 / EB180, PS9 / EB180, PS10 / EB240, EB55, EB70, AC200 Max, AC300 and EP500 Pro
- EcoFlow River Pro 720Wh, Delta Mini 822Wh, Delta 1260Wh, Delta Max 1600Wh, Delta Max 2016Wh, Delta Pro 3600Wh
- Jackery Explorer 160, 240, 290, 300, 500, 550, 880, 1000, 1500 and 2000
* Just 5,2kg / Plug & Play
* 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate 2-year material and workmanship warranty
* SunPower monocrystalline Solar Cell, 24,3% efficiency rate
* Output cable MC4 1,5m
Q: Does Voltero PS18 portable power station 1.800W include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: All Voltero power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
Q: What devices can be charged/powered by Voltero PS18 power station?
A: Voltero PS18 solar generator 1.800W features 2 x 230V/1.800W AC output (Pure sine wave), so it can power most devices under 1.800W.
Q: How long will the power my device?
A: Working time (estimation) = 1.488Wh* 0.8 / operating power of your device = Hours (0.8=Conversion Rate due to losses).
Please note that the actual working time may vary under different situations.
Q: Does it have a power-saving function?
A: Yes, For AC output, when the output is less than 3W, it will shut down automatically after 8 hours.
For DC output, when the output is less than 50mAh, it will shut down automatically after 4 hours.
For USB output, when the output is less than 30mAh, it will shut down automatically after 3 minutes.